Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No Service

Warning: I need to rant again...I need to throw a little tantrum. Sorry, it's been a rough few days...

NKOTB CANCELLED MY FLORIDA CONCERTS! I don't blame them for stuff they can't control but still...IT'S JUST HITTING ME THAT I'M STRETCHED SO THIN I WON'T BE SEEING THE FULL SERVICE TOUR AT ALL! (barring some miracle)

NO MEET AND GREET, NO FLIRTING WITH JOEY MAC (assuming I'd been able to) NO SEEING THE BLUE EYES IN PERSON, NO MEETING ALL THE OGG'S, NO SEEING A CONCERT FROM THE FIRST FEW ROWS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. NO SCREAMING AND CRYING WITH GIRLS THAT FEEL JUST LIKE I DO ABOUT THE GUYS....*sob.

The guys will be touring and I will just be reading other people's accounts of meeting them like the last year....I don't know if I can handle that anymore. I think I may have to just be thankful for my two concerts and block the rest out.

At least I get a girls weekend in Florida...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.