Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kris Wins and Adam doesn't have to record No Boundaries!

Ok, so I kinda wanted Adam to win and I am a little bummed but...he doesn't have to sing that horrible song ever again.

Overall, I thought the finale was great.

Highlights: BEP, David Cook (what a tear jerker), Allison w/Cyndi Lauper (who is like, 55 or something and looked great, wow!), Kara vs. Bikini girl (Kara gave her a proper beat down both vocally and visually), Kris and Keith Urban (double yum), Alexis just being damn cute, Jason Mraz, QUEEN and KISS with Adam, Norman Gentle, Adam and Kris geniuinely being happy for each other.

Lowlights: Lionel Richie had to sing with Gokey (How dare Gokey do "Hello" after David Cook slayed it last year) so I ended up fast forwarding...sorry Lionel, Lil and Queen Latifah...FF, sorry Queen, Lil getting a duet but Matt G didn't and he got fifth wtf?, Rod Stewart practically falling on his face (painful, had to hit FF), Tatiana Del Toro, Gene Simmons tongue, and Kris saying "Adam deserves this."

Did I miss anything?

Congrats to Adam and Kris. I will buy both your albums but Kris, I will not buy that horrid "No Boundaries" even if Joey Mac's best friend Eman produced it. Or if you do a country album. Adam, do your thing, I WILL buy your album.

1 comment:

  1. It definitly was a great finale. I totally agree with your highlights and lowlights, some really interesting moments on the show, lol, but overall pretty great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.