Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

B*** S***

I HATE it. I know hate is a strong word but it's the only one that fits. I mean really...come on, I'm NOT an idiot, but people try damn hard to make me feel that way.

Most of this is going to be just vague generalizations because I do have to protect my livelihood as much as I'd love to rant openly about exactly what is driving me nuts.

Look, times are tough. EVERYONE knows that. Why hide it? Why try to act like everything is great ALL THE TIME? Most people can see through the facade. Stop pumping people up only for reality to come crashing down a week later. You know you only do it for your own ego. "I know what's really going on because I'm special, and you're not." Whatever. Get over yourselves. We all know...or at least have an idea. You know what...?

We'd be...I'd be...much more useful to you if you treated me as the intelligent, trustworthy person I am. I'd know why and what I'm working for. I'd be better prepared to handle surprises from the "outside".

But no. Instead you want to keep me, and most everyone else in the dark because you figure your secrets won't get out. Guess what moron? People on the outside know more than we do apparently. Good job at being all secretive. It just makes YOU look like a b*** sh**ter. And I hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.