Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

No Service Part 2

Life is funny...life can suck and it can also be amazing. Notice, I'm not using CAPS? It's because I'm not totally devastated and angry anymore...well, I'm a little bummed I'm not trapped on a cruise ship with NKOTB this weekend but I digress.

Let me tell you a story:

Last May 16th I fell in love with my favorite boy band all over again. Then they did a show in San Jose and I really thought that would be it, that I would be satisfied. The thing is, in the meantime, I had met all these amazing fans online and they were doing all this crazy stuff to meet the guys. The guys have been nothing but amazing towards their fans, unlike any celebrity I've ever seen. I decided I wanted a piece of that. So, my new friends and I decided we would all go to a big concert together this summer. I started recycling cans and bottles when my bonus' were taken away because I was determined to go on this trip with CASH.

As you know, the trip was all set to happen. VIP passes, plane tickets, hotels, outfits...all bought. 10 girls were ready to go...and then Monday it all got ripped away from us. Everyone was upset but most felt the worst for me because I was the last "VIP virgin"...the only girl who had not met the guys yet. Then something amazing happened...

My friend Katie was determined that I would meet Joey Mac. I guess one of her twitter followers realized what happened and offered to GIVE me her meet and greet pass (her name is Jen) for her show in Connecticut. Katie lives in Connecticut...could I use my refunded VIP money to fly to CT? Katie and the rest of my friends donated a little money so I can stay in a hotel the night of the concert...

None of these gals have met me yet in person but I love them. They are amazing. So, in two weeks I'm still headed to Florida, but instead we are going to Disney World. It will be fun. Then 3 weeks after that I will get to meet Katie and FINALLY meet NKOTB. Life is funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.