Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Megan, "bird girl", Joy


You know, it's weird how you can go from thinking someone is quirky and cute to just annoying and rude.

That is my "relationship" with Megan Joy from American Idol. She was eliminated yesterday and I am totally ok with it.

What bothered me the most is she was so disrespectful. She was making weird faces the whole show and then she caw'd and "flew" over the elimination stool. Later she told Simon she didn't care about his review. Once that came out...and the way she said it...I practically yelled at the tv "Then just leave!"

I feel bad for the other top 36 contestants that were more deserving and were taking the show more seriously. I can't even imagine what Alexis Grace was feeling sitting there in the audience. Yes, we still miss you Alexis.

Off topic-I should (probably will!) have some super exciting news next week! EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.