Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well, that figures

I get all excited about writing this blog and then on day two, my mind shuts up. In a way, that's nice. There are only a couple things that have caught my attention in the last 24 hours so here it goes:

1. Biggest Loser Season 7-I'm only halfway through the second episode. (I Tivo everything so you must forgive my delay when it comes to shows) Joelle. What is that chick's deal? Does she think saying "I'm going to do it." out loud means she's actually doing it? She's starting to seem a little off her rocker and poor Bob almost snapped. I'm starting to see why she may still live at home. Coddled much?

2. American Idol- My favorite story of the night was the guy who lost his wife. They kept teasing us and I was joking with my husband that it was probably his hamster or something and they were messing with us. Ok, I felt bad. His wife! A month before! I would not be able to function. He rocks. I like that he didn't tell the judges and ask for their pity.

3. Obama's letter to his daughters-AWWW. What an awesome dad. I can't wait until Bush's last day. Oh, I mean, Obama's inauguration next Tuesday.

4. President Bush finally admits he'd do things different-um dude...maybe if you'd done that sooner a certain segment of the population wouldn't be so sick of you.

5. No Doubt is working on new material and going on tour! Yeah, I'm probably way behind on this. I worshipped Gwen (No Doubt Gwen) in high school. I am so glad they are back. I've never seen them live...hopefully I'll get the chance this year.

6. NKOTB did a great job on the National Lottery in UK. So hot. Joey can blow, sigh.



That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.