Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

Muwahhahahaha!

Hehe...hehe...NKOTB announced their Spring 2009 Tour Dates! LOL. Omg, you poor souls that go out of your way to hate them...you are going to be so drained by the end of summer you'll have to give in and accept they aren't going away. Unfortunately for me, they aren't rockin' anywhere near the west coast in March so I'm crossing my fingers for April...or this summer. Yes, they have said many times they plan to tour through the summer in the US. I will meet Joey McIntyre before I turn 31! I will! I think blockheads are responsible for all the technical issues on Twitter today. I hope my friend Logan in UK is having a blast at the guys' Manchester show right now!

Circuit City is closing- It is so weird seeing companies I literally grew up around close because of this recession. My grandma worked at Mervyn's and now it's gone. My dad was addicted to all electronic stores including Circuit City and now that's going away. So weird. Well, at least my employer bought snacks this week. Things are looking up...sort of, lol.

I don't love cooking, I love food.
-I watch the Food Network a lot. At times I get inspired, like last night. I decided to make burgers. Yes, they were big and juicy...but for some reason when I season liberally, things come out super salty. I don't know what those chefs are doing with salt that I'm not. So, I've realized, I love food and watching others cook...I'm capable of feeding someone but I need to try to keep things simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.