Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally!

Finally! I don't feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone. Some of the decisions and statement the Bush Administration made, made me want to pull my hair out. How anybody with a brain could deny global warming has just boggled my mind...but we are talking about politicians.

Out with the old, in with the new. President Obama (yay!) is getting stuff done! Check out his latest announcement. He's actually going to let Cali and 12 other states make up thier own minds about fuel efficiency. Thank goodness.



Finally! NKOTB announce April tour dates...but the closest they are getting to me is L.A. Anybody want to go on a mini road trip...oh wait...its the weekend of my grandma's 90th bday. That figures. I guess I am destined to wait until summer.

Finally! A little success on getting back in shape. I lost 1.5lbs this week and another 1/2 inch on my waist. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.