Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Just Dance....gonna be ok

Gasp! Two blogs in two days!

This will be short though...

People can say what they want about pop music...that it has no soul, that it's manufactured, that it has a short shelf life but I have to disagree. Pop has given me more joy in my life than any classical piece (though there are a few that have a special place in my heart) has ever done.

Anyway, in the words of the great Gaga (that's Lady Gaga to you) Just Dance, (it's) gonna be okay.
I was feeling like crap yesterday and not really sure why. Just down. I had a workout ahead of me and didn't want to do it. "Just Dance" came on my iPod...so I did as Gaga instructed.

I went home, threw on some jeans and tennis shoes, hooked the iPod to my pocket, and danced to my 15 favorite songs (as of right now). I sweat, I jumped, I shook my booty, my dog thought I was losing it. But you know what? I felt sooo much better. Money problems, and all the other little things that bug me everyday were forgotten.

Screw the music snobs. I'd rather listen to Gaga

Just Dance, gonna be ok, da da do do, just dance
Spin that record babe (I always think of DJ Streamline here--->dh before we married)
da da do do,
Just Dance, gonna be ok, da da do do
Dance, Dance, Just, j j j just dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.