Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

American Idol Finals Week 2-Grand Ole Opry

Due to wasting 3 hours of my evening watching the movie I reviewed in my previous post I can't do a play by play of American Idol this week...hubby and I power Tivo'd through 2 hours in 40 minutes.

1. I always DREAD country music week. Not only am I NOT a big fan of country...for whatever reason, its almost impossible for the idols to make country music interesting.
2. Kris Allen did great.
3. Adam Lambert was the only interesting one in the bunch. Was his version of "Walk the Line" really weird? Yes. I really liked his vocals. Insane. That guy is insane. I mean that in a good way.
4. Lil took one of the few country songs I like and made it super boring. I still think the show really over hyped her and now her weaknesses are starting to show.

I honestly have no clue who is going home this week...it could be anyone.
Most likely to download based on vocals-none

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I hate AI country week. I rarely watch the show anymore, but when I did that was my least fav. Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw! Come on over anytime!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.