Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Breeder

1. Woman miraculously gives birth to 8 babies.
2. The babies are doing well! Yay!
3. Woman and her family wish to remain anonymous.
4. Doctors will not answer any questions about the conception. Natural or not?
5. We find out woman lives with her mother in a modest single family home WITH HER SIX OTHER KIDS!
6. We find out she IS A SINGLE PARENT, NAMED "SUCH AND SUCH" THAT DIDN'T WANT WASTE THE EMBRYOS HER FERTILITY CENTER HAD SAVED!
7. THE TV AND BOOK DEALS COME ROLLING IN!


This just makes me sick...it makes me want to pull my hair out. As a friend said, "We'll if she gets the tv show at least the tax payers won't have to support her."

2 comments:

  1. I think the whole situation is insane! I just couldnt believe it when i heard about it... I feel bad for all those kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you know why I've waited this long to have kids of my own so you can imagine how this makes me feel.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.