Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

We're going to Disneyland!

Yes, that's right...after 10 years, Joe and I are finally going to the happiest place on earth together. Funny, someone I follow on Twitter is there today and they keep twittering about how packed it is and how unhappy she is. Surprising for February. It must be because today is a holiday. Hopefully everyone will be gone the rest of the week, lol.

So, I'll fill you in next week. I'm sure I'll have some pics to share too!

Oh and just because it's obnoxious and slightly related and has my favorite boyband, here's a video to enjoy. I believe NKOTB was the first pop act to perform during a Superbowl Halftime. So, not only can you thank their managers for every boyband since, you can thank them for Janet's wardrobe malfunction.

Not exactly sure why they did a super speed version of Step by Step but its entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.