Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FYI

The author of this blog (me) is officially screwed up. I just thought you'd all like to know. I wondered how everything that happened in the last year would impact me. Well, in a not good way. In a VERY not good way. (Yes, yes, I'm stronger from my failure and all the pain and I've grown up and blah blah yes I know that part) I don't trust people anymore. Mainly I don't trust ME anymore.

My "friend or foe" filter is broken. First there was ALL THAT LAST SUMMER and then someone who I thought was a friend turned out to be a pig and now that I'm trying to make more new friends I can't decipher anything they do without thinking it's something else.

So thank you Guy Who Married Me and Mr. Pig for altering my brain. Thanks so much.

For the rest of you...patience...you'll have to be really patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome your comments. I will be moderating them though. Honestly, I don't swear and I take pride in my education so do your best to use proper language and grammar. Being passionate is one thing. Sounding like an idiot...just makes you sound like an idiot.